it's a lot of crazy ingredients that came together really nicely!
Stir all ingredients but orange twist over ice and strain into a chilled coupe. Garnish with orange twist
I was trying to use the ROOT liqueur so that it wouldn't just sit on my shelf like a number of my liqueurs. It's very hard to use because it seems to overwhelm everything.
|Created & posted by||Butters on 05/03/2011|
- A Burnt Offering to Tangaroa — Amaro, Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Simple syrup
- Something Bitter This Way Comes — Rye, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Salt
- Boulevardier (Cure version) — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Orange peel
- New Pal — Sweet vermouth, Campari, Rye, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- 1492 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Lemon peel, Salt
- Bookeroni — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon
- Alcazer — Rye, Orange liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Flue-cured — Rye, Chambord, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Elderflower liqueur, Campari, Spiced Rum, Orange bitters
- Bombardier — Rye, Campari, Coffee liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Cherry Christmas — Bourbon, Amaro, Bitters, Cherry cider