|1⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, garnish with a lemon twist.
This is the original recipe for the Jasmine.
From other users
- add 1/2oz simple syrup.
- Rob Hess's version if this is 4:3:2:1 Gin: Cointreu: Campari: Lemon. It works perfectly in that it's a lovely intro to gin for folks who don't like gin.
- Made with GC, otherwise as is. Rimmed with lemon - don't next time. Tastes like GF juice.
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- PFT (Pretty Fluffy Thing) — Gin, Campari, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Pegu Club (Pink) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Bitters, Lime juice
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Pegu Club (Doug Winship) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Greenhouse Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Aviation Cocktail — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice
- Bitter Cocktail — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pastis, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Shots and Stripes Forever — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Vanilla syrup