Pegu Club (Doug Winship)
The Pegu Blog's "One True" Pegu Club
Shake, strain, up, garnish with a scored lime slice.
Variation on the iconic but difficult to balance Pegu Club. The egg white smooths out some of the rough edges of the gin and lime.
- Pegu Club var. 2 — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Pegu Club (Pink) — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Bitters, Lime juice
- Blue Pegu — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Bitters, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Lime peel
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Jasmine — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Shots and Stripes Forever — Gin, Blue Curaçao, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Vanilla syrup, Orange bitters
- Old Vermont — Gin, Bitters, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange juice
- Salt of the Earth — Blanco tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The 40th Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Jamaican #1 bitters, Egg white