Brandy, Milk, Heavy cream, Spiced Rum, Whole egg, Sugar, Nutmeg
Blend eggs in blender 1 min / medium. Slowly add sugar & blend 1 more minute. Add other ingredient. Blend. Chill. Serve in chilled flute. Garnish with fresh nutmet.
Could substitute other rum, perhaps with some Allspice Dram, Licor 43, or other flavorings.
3 oz sugar. A reader recommended reducing to 2 oz.
- Pearson Family Eggnog — Brandy, Vanilla ice cream, Milk, Half-and-half, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Vanilla extract, Nutmeg
- K2 — Bourbon, Bailey's Irish Cream, Coffee liqueur, Whole egg, Stout Reduction, Grade B maple syrup, Nutmeg
- Dulce de Leche — Añejo tequila, Whole egg, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Heavy cream, Grapefruit peel, Cinnamon
- Coquito — Añejo rum, Bitters, Allspice Dram, Coconut milk, Sweetened condensed milk, Coconut Water, Salt, Cayenne pepper, Nutmeg
- Bourbon Milk Punch — Bourbon, Half-and-half, Sugar, Nutmeg, Vanilla extract
- Milkshake 'n Honey — Oloroso sherry, Scotch, Apple brandy, Bitters, Ice cream, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice
- The Dead Rabbit Coffee Cocktail — Irish Cream, Irish whiskey, Port, Bitters, Whole egg, Simple syrup, Nutmeg
- Velvet Elvis — Reposado Tequila, Crème Yvette, Ice cream, Milk, Orgeat, Nutmeg