Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Maximillian's Downfall — Mezcal, Orange liqueur, Amaretto, Coconut Water, Heavy cream, Honey, Nutmeg
- Santa's Little Helper — Bourbon, Averna, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Heavy cream
- Pearson Family Eggnog — Brandy, Vanilla ice cream, Milk, Half-and-half, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Vanilla extract, Nutmeg
- Bourbon Lift — Bourbon, Coffee liqueur, Soda water, Heavy cream, Orgeat
- The Carrauntouhill — Irish whiskey, Averna, Coffee liqueur, Chocolate bitters, Egg white, Heavy cream