Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Laetare Fizz — Amaro Montenegro, Aromatized wine, Gin, Cassis, Peychaud's Bitters, Blood Orange Juice, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Heavy cream, Lemon juice
- Baltimore Eggnog — Brandy, Madeira, Jamaican rum, Whole egg, Heavy cream, Simple syrup, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Plato's cave — Overproof rum, Cynar, Licor 43, Coffee, Heavy cream
- Occam's Razor — White Crème de Cacao, Añejo tequila, Pepper tincture, Heavy cream, Coffee, Mint
- Le Gigot Flip — Venezuelan rum, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Brandied cherry, Egg yolk, Heavy cream, Rich demerara syrup 2:1