Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Le Gigot Flip — Venezuelan rum, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Brandied cherry, Egg yolk, Heavy cream, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Peach Blow Fizz — Gin, Strawberry, Soda water, Lemon juice, Heavy cream, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Shark — Nicaraguan Rum, Jamaican rum, Blue Curaçao, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup, Heavy cream
- Sureau Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Heavy cream, Soda water, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Orange peel
- Santa's Little Helper — Bourbon, Averna, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Heavy cream