Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Julius Orange — Curaçao, Virgin Islands Rum, Orange bitters, Cane syrup, Heavy cream, Vanilla syrup, Lemon juice, Nutmeg
- White Buddha — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Cucumber, Soda water, Egg white, Lime juice, Cucumber syrup, Heavy cream
- Plato's cave — Overproof rum, Cynar, Licor 43, Coffee, Heavy cream
- Baltimore Eggnog — Brandy, Madeira, Jamaican rum, Whole egg, Heavy cream, Simple syrup, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
- Occam's Razor — White Crème de Cacao, Añejo tequila, Pepper tincture, Heavy cream, Coffee, Mint