Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Balaklava Special No. 2 — Kummel, Kirschwasser, Cognac, Absinthe, Heavy cream, Orgeat
- Porto Flip — Port, Cognac, Herbal liqueur, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Nutmeg
- Stardust Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Crème de Cacao, Absinthe, Star anise, Heavy cream, Cinnamon syrup
- Ash Wednesday — Gin, Blackberry, Heavy cream, Honey
- Julius Orange — Curaçao, Virgin Islands Rum, Orange bitters, Cane syrup, Heavy cream, Vanilla syrup, Lemon juice, Nutmeg