Heavy cream (also called heavy whipping cream) is a type of cream with between 36 and 40 percent milkfat. Most of the heavy cream sold in the United States is ultrapasteurized, and has stabilizers such as carageenan and soldium alginate added to it to aid in whipping.
Some popular cocktails containing Heavy cream
- Sureau Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Heavy cream, Soda water, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Orange peel
- Maximillian's Downfall — Mezcal, Orange liqueur, Amaretto, Coconut Water, Heavy cream, Honey, Nutmeg
- Santa's Little Helper — Bourbon, Averna, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Heavy cream
- Pearson Family Eggnog — Brandy, Vanilla ice cream, Milk, Half-and-half, Heavy cream, Whole egg, Sugar, Vanilla extract, Nutmeg
- Bourbon Lift — Bourbon, Coffee liqueur, Soda water, Heavy cream, Orgeat