|2||ds||Orange bitters (or 3)|
|2||ds||Maraschino Liqueur (or 3)|
Stir, strain into a coupe, olive garnish.
So... an improved dry Martini. Yes, it's small. The Savoy has this as 1/2 Plymouth and 1/2 dry vermouth, so feel free to play with the volume. The Waldorf Astoria Bar Book (1935) has this as 2/3 Holland Gin (Genever) and 1/3 sweet vermouth, with a dash of Angostura bitters, which is weird - they didn't get it from Duffy.
- Tuxedo Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Absinthe
- Martinez (Dry Variation) — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters
- Caprice — Dry vermouth, Gin, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Ford Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- The Chanticleer Cocktail — Dry vermouth, Gin, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Betty's Blood — Chinato, Gin
- White Light — Gin, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Orange bitters
- The Pale Rider — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Fino sherry, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- dRYe Martini — Bianco Vermouth, Gin, Orange bitters, Bitters, Orange peel
- La Parie — Gin, Aromatized wine, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon peel