Adapted from Death & Co.
|1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|1⁄4||oz||Maraschino Liqueur, Luxardo|
Combine all liquid ingredients in an ice-filled mixing glass. Stir vigorously for about 15 to 20 seconds. Strain into cocktail glass. Rub the outside of the grapefruit peel (i.e. not the pith side) around the rim of the glass before garnishing drink with it.
From other users
- Also try subbing Campari for cynar
- Good drink. Very much like a Negroni, but different undertones. Worth adding to the repertoire. Made with Beefeater.
- Gonzalez — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Velocity Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange
- Fourth Degree — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters
- The San Martin — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur
- Harry's Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Mint
- Arborist — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Nocino, Dry vermouth
- Sage Widow — Gin, Bénédictine, Pear eau de vie, Bitters, Orange bitters, Tea syrup
- Greco Italian Piccadilly — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Ouzo, Bitters
- Thamyris — Gin, Cynar, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger liqueur
- In The Reeds — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice