Creme de Violette as the star! As always, feedback is greatly appreciated
In a shaker, muddle pineapple, orange peel and bitters. Add remaining ingredients and dry shake for 45 seconds. Add ice and shake for 30 seconds. Double strain into a coupe.
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 02/20/2011|
From other users
Good cocktail, but you need to like floral flavors at least a little.
- The Public Purse — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Crème de Violette, Damson gin liqueur, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Grumpy Brit #1 — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Campari, Gin, Lemon juice
- Negroni Sans — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Sanbitter, Lime juice
- Waterloo — Gin, Campari, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Watermelon
- Phenomenal Cat — Blanco tequila, Amaro, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Chocolate extract
- Infinite Jest — Vodka, Amaro, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Aromatized wine
- Rhubarb Jimjam — Overproof rum, Amaro, Rhubarb liqueur, Lime juice
- Caricature Cocktail — Gin, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Orange peel
- Negroni (Aperol Variant) — Gin, Aperol, Sweet vermouth
- The Lady Gin Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Rose Geranium Liqueur, Egg white