Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Mint
Dry shake 30 seconds, shake with ice, strain, straight up, coupe, garnish with mint and drops of orange bitters.
Pineapple infused gin: 4c gin : 1c Campari : 2c Maraschino, 1 pineapple. Cut into speakrs. Infuse 1-2 days. Divide recipe in half for a more manageable quantity. If too sweet, reduce or omit the simple syrup. Flip the Campari and Maraschino quantities for a great bitter variation.
|Created by||Toby Maloney, Violet Hour, Chicago, IL|
|Posted by||Dan on 06/06/2010|
From other users
I flip ratio of Campari and Maraschino (more Campari than Maraschino), omit the simple and egg white, and use 2-1/2 oz infused gin mixture for a fast, simple drink.
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Earl Grey MarTEAni — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- White Lady (Esquire) — Gin, Triple sec, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Blue Moon — Gin, Crème de Violette, Egg white, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Mademoiselle — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Rose water, Salt
- Irma La — Gin, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Pink Lady — Gin, Apple brandy, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Pisco Sour — Pisco, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Egg white