|2||oz||Gin (or cognac)|
|3||oz||Sparkling white wine (Brut, chilled)|
Shake all but wine, strain into ice-filled highball glass, top with chilled wine.
Also very good with cognac. Said to have the power of a 75mm howitzer.
From other users
- Delicous, festive cocktail. A great cocktail that appeals to a wide variety of drinkers, from wine lovers to craft cocktail geeks. Add more simple syrup and it serves as a good alternative to so-called girlie drinks.
- These can really sneak up on you.
- The standard, but boring.
- Expo 74 — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Lilac syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon zest
- Wearing Jorts, Grinning Madly — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Absinthe, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Orange marmalade, Grapefruit peel
- The Gateway — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- French 75 (Elderflower) aka French 77 — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- 23 Skiddoo — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Thyme
- Bitter Herb — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Fernet Branca, Orange peel
- Bert Cooper — Champagne, Gin, Crème Yvette, Maraschino Liqueur, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest
- The Midtown — Sparkling white wine, Gin, Grenadine, Mint, Lemon, Lemon peel
- Christopher Tracy's Parade (Raspberry Beret Edition) — Sparkling rosé wine, Gin, Aphrodite bitters, Absinthe, Raspberry, Raspberry syrup
- Good Riddance — Dry vermouth, Champagne, Gin, Lemon peel