A Moment of Silence
Rye, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Amaro, Apple brandy, Campari, Orange peel
Rinse a rocks glass with Campari. Stir and strain over fresh ice into rinsed glass and garnish with an orange twist.
|Created by||Beta Cocktails|
|Posted by||Dan on 06/06/2010|
From other users
Belongs in the category of Vieux Carre and Conference. Balanced, but perhaps a little too sweet only in the most delicate of "too."
One of the best modern drinks I have ever had.
Odd. Liked this previously but last time found it way too sweet. Added lemon, which didn't help.
- Two-A-Day — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Amaro, Peach bitters
- 1492 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Lemon peel, Salt
- Sabotta Dusk — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Amaro, Bitters
- Riddles in the Dark — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Amaro, Cherry Liqueur, Pedro Ximinez Sherry, Lemon peel
- Right Hand — Añejo rum, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Brat Prince, pt. deux — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Fernet Branca, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Santa's Little Helper — Bourbon, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Simple syrup, Heavy cream
- Grounds for Separation — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amaro, Aperol, Bitters
- Cherry Christmas — Bourbon, Amaro, Bitters, Cherry cider
- The Director — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Ginger Brandy