Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Prosecutor — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Port of Spain (Taste Bar, St. Louis) — Rye, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grenadine
- C'est La Vie — Cognac, Bitters, Bigallet China-China, Rye, Sherry
- Brooklyn Cocktail — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry