Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Agnostic Monk — Rye, Bénédictine, Islay Scotch, Falernum, Lactart
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Rum, Gin, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Maple syrup
- SunRye — Campari, Rye, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange juice
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Triple sec, Orange peel