Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Riddles in the Dark — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cherry Liqueur, Amaro Nardini, Lemon peel
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Rum, Gin, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Maple syrup
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Revelation — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Cherry