Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Little Italy — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Maraschino cherry, Maraschino cherry syrup
- Malicious Mischief — Rye, Gran Classico, Bitters, Rose vermouth, Lemon peel
- Brooklyn Cocktail — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Vieux Carré — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Bénédictine, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters