Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Black Manhattan (Cardamaro variation) — Rye, Cardamaro, Cardamom bitters, Smoked Tea Vanilla syrup
- Vieux Carré — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Bénédictine, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters
- Christmas Eve — Rye, Drambuie, Ginseng Tea, Wild hibiscus syrup
- Two Birds — Rye, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Peychaud's Bitters
- Sazerac 1962 — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Sugar cube, Lemon peel