Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Albuquerque Old Fashioned — Rye, Bitters, Hellfire Habanero Shrub, Cane syrup
- Monk's Revenge — Bénédictine, Rye, Fernet Branca, Campari
- Christmas Eve — Rye, Drambuie, Ginseng Tea, Wild hibiscus syrup
- Prosecutor — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Port of Spain (Taste Bar, St. Louis) — Rye, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grenadine