Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Monk's Revenge — Bénédictine, Rye, Fernet Branca, Campari
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Prosecutor — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice