Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Agnostic Monk — Rye, Bénédictine, Islay Scotch, Falernum, Lactart
- Far East Algonquin — Rye, Bitters, Cardamom, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Rambler — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Nonino, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bitters
- Blue Collar Cocktail — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, CioCiaro, Lemon peel