Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- Prosecutor — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Riddles in the Dark — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cherry Liqueur, Amaro Nardini, Lemon peel
- Port of Spain (Taste Bar, St. Louis) — Rye, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grenadine
- Mole Hill — Rye, Cynar, Bitters, Meletti Amaro
- Tastes Foundations — Rye, Chinato, Rum, Gin, Bitters, Donn's Spices #2, Maple syrup