Rye is an American whiskey stilled from rye and other grains. The term rye is also used to refer to Canadian rye whiskey which has very little rye flavor and is usually made with little rye grain.
Some popular cocktails containing Rye
- 1794 — Rye, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Smoking Pistol — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Armagnac, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Riddles in the Dark — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Bitters, Cherry Liqueur, Amaro Nardini, Lemon peel
- Revelation — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Orange bitters, Cherry
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters