Rinse iced rocks glass with Chartreuse. Shake and strain rest
From other users
- Substitution of slightly bitter Creole Shrubb doesn't seem to hurt anything. Rinse is just right -- I tried more and it wasn't an improvement.
- The rinse is nice. I feel like that grapefruity gin-Campari combo is used to better effect in other drinks (like the Bitter Elder).
- Phony Negroni — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Orange bitters, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange juice
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Marquee Cocktail — Gin, Aperol, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Sage, Salt
- Gypsy Eyes — Gin, Aperol, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup
- Summer Hemingway — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Twice Smitten — Aperol, Gin, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Penultimate Word — Gin, Aperol, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Orange peel
- Wakeup Juice — Gin, Triple sec, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice
- Bitter Union — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Lime juice, Orange juice
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white