|1⁄4||oz||Pimm's No. 1 Cup|
|4||dr||Bitters, Fee Brothers Whiskey Barrel Aged|
Shake with ice, strain into coupe glass and garnish with dusting of cinnamon over drink.
This recipe is based on a drink on the Spring 2013 brunch menu. City Tavern uses Beefeater, but I prefer Plymouth.
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Satan's Whiskers (Satan's Whiskers) — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel, Orange
- Communist — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Maiden's Prayer — Gin, Triple sec, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Summer Hemingway — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint
- Stork Club Cocktail — Old Tom Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Orange juice, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Monkey Gland — Gin, Absinthe, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- White Lady (Dale DeGroff) — Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice