Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
Shake with ice, strain into coupe glass and garnish with dusting of cinnamon over drink.
This recipe is based on a drink on the Spring 2013 brunch menu. City Tavern uses Beefeater, but I prefer Plymouth.
|Created by||City Tavern, Chicago, IL|
|Posted by||mpc on 04/10/2013|
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Communist — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Satan's Whiskers (Satan's Whiskers) — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange
- Harvey Wallbanger (GCNY) — Vodka, Galliano, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Corpse Reviver #2 — Gin, Triple sec, Absinthe, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Fir Gin Fix — Gin, Orange liqueur, Eau de Vie of Douglas Fir, Grapefruit juice
- Wakeup Juice — Gin, Triple sec, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice
- Summer Hemingway — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint