A Dark 'n Stormy variation
|1||oz||Jamaican rum, Smith & Cross|
|1||oz||Ginger liqueur (Homemade)|
|8||dr||Bitters (50/50 blend of Ango and Allspice Dram)|
|2||oz||Soda water (Or to taste)|
Shake. Strain to rocksglass over fresh ice. Top with soda. Garnish with lime spiral and be sure to express some of the oils over the top of the glass.
The Spiced Bitters is a 50/50 blend of Ango and Allspice Dram, and is taken from a recipe featured at Metrovino, Portland.
Was playing around with the homemade ginger liqueur and this drink was the result.
- Spicy Bison / Bisonte Picante — Bison grass vodka, Reposado Tequila, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice
- Studio One — Light rum, Bitters, Soda water, Tonic water syrup, Demerara syrup, Lime
- Soda Jerk — Tequila, Campari, Cola, Egg white, Passion fruit puree, Vanilla syrup, Lime juice, Lime peel
- Williams Fizz — Pear eau de vie, Apple brandy, Club soda, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Cucumber Collins — Rum, Cucumber soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Finnish Sky — Vodka, Light rum, White Crème de Cacao, Blue Curaçao, White Crème de Menthe, Soda water
- The Lizzie Asher — Pisco, Crème Yvette, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Egg white, Lemon juice
- La Primavera nella Campagna — Vodka, Pear eau de vie, Galliano, Rhubarb bitters, Club soda, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, Rhubarb, Tarragon
- Marco Polo — Arrack, Blood Orangecello, Sparkling water, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Southern Bell — Pisco, Apricot liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Red Bell Pepper