A Dark 'n Stormy variation
Shake. Strain to rocksglass over fresh ice. Top with soda. Garnish with lime spiral and be sure to express some of the oils over the top of the glass.
The Spiced Bitters is a 50/50 blend of Ango and Allspice Dram, and is taken from a recipe featured at Metrovino, Portland.
Was playing around with the homemade ginger liqueur and this drink was the result.
|Created & posted by||Fransos on 04/15/2012|
- The Highlander — Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Orange peel
- Mamie Taylor à la Dead Rabbit — Scotch, Strega, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lime juice, Mace tincture
- Barnes Stormer — Rum, Apple brandy, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice, Sorel liqueur
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- Rattlesnake Fizz — Rye, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger ale, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- The High Road — Scotch, Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Graduate — Sweet vermouth, Blended Scotch, Curaçao, Tonic water
- Saratoga Brace-Up — Brandy, Bitters, Absinthe, Soda water, Whole egg, Lemon juice, Sugar
- The Copywriter — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- Spicy Bison / Bisonte Picante — Bison grass vodka, Reposado Tequila, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Soda water, Grapefruit juice