A Dark 'n Stormy variation
Shake. Strain to rocksglass over fresh ice. Top with soda. Garnish with lime spiral and be sure to express some of the oils over the top of the glass.
The Spiced Bitters is a 50/50 blend of Ango and Allspice Dram, and is taken from a recipe featured at Metrovino, Portland.
Was playing around with the homemade ginger liqueur and this drink was the result.
|Created & posted by||Fransos on 04/15/2012|
- The Highlander — Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Orange peel
- Mamie Taylor à la Dead Rabbit — Scotch, Strega, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lime juice, Mace tincture
- Rattlesnake Fizz — Rye, Absinthe, Bitters, Ginger ale, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- The Carbonated Piston Slinger — Demerara Rum, Sloe gin, Club soda, Brandied cherry, Lime juice, Lime
- The High Road — Scotch, Pear eau de vie, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Sunday In The Park — Bourbon, Bitters, Soda water, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Thyme
- Barnes Stormer — Rum, Apple brandy, Bitters, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice, Sorel liqueur
- The Graduate — Sweet vermouth, Blended Scotch, Curaçao, Tonic water
- Saratoga Brace-Up — Brandy, Bitters, Absinthe, Soda water, Whole egg, Lemon juice, Sugar
- The Copywriter — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel