Light rum, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lime, Mint
Muddle lime wedges. Muddle mint lightly. Add ice, syrup, rum. Shake, fine strain into glass with more ice. Top with club soda, garnish with additional lime wedge and mint sprig.
Assumes a very juicy lime -- about 1 oz juice.
From other users
0.5 oz simple is plenty. Take care not to over dilute with stirring and soda.
- Studio One — Light rum, Bitters, Soda water, Tonic water syrup, Demerara syrup, Lime
- Coco de Agua — Light rum, Soda water, Coconut Water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Finnish Sky — Vodka, Light rum, White Crème de Cacao, Blue Curaçao, White Crème de Menthe, Soda water
- Occam's Razor Blade — Genever, Drambuie, Peychaud's Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Orange flower water
- La Primavera nella Campagna — Vodka, Pear eau de vie, Galliano, Rhubarb bitters, Club soda, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, Rhubarb, Tarragon
- The Colonialist — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cilantro, Thai Bitters, Cucumber
- Tom Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Dominant Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Gin Rickey — Gin, Club soda, Lime juice, Grenadine
- John Collins — Genever, Soda water, Lemon, Simple syrup