outrageous fortune etc
|3⁄4||oz||Demerara Rum, Lemon Hart 151|
|1⁄2||oz||Mulled wine (syrup; see note)|
Shake, double strain over ice, top with switchel.
1. Switchel is a drinking vinegar, often spiced with ginger and sweetened with molasses, that was popular in olden (colonial) days. Here's a recipe: http://imbibemagazine.com/Tonys-Molasses-Switchel-Recipe 2. Mulled wine syrup recipe in source reference.
- Swipe — Rye, Ginger liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Agave syrup
- September Sour — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Cranberry Brandy Sour — Brandy, Cachaça, Cassis, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cranberry syrup, Soda water
- Hartwood Cocktail — Reposado Tequila, Amontillado Sherry, Lemon juice, Pear Shrub, Candied ginger
- Bombay Sour — Bourbon, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Tamarind, Ginger, Cardamom
- El Colibri — Reposado Tequila, Cassis, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Jamaica Rum Daiquiri — Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Jillian Vose's Daiquiri — Demerara Rum, Nicaraguan Rum, Blended rum, Lime juice, Cane syrup, Lime
- Daiquiri — Light rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Dolores no.2 — Rye, Overproof rum, Crème de bergamote, Bourbon, Amaretto, Lime juice, Orgeat, Hot sauce, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Mint