Slings and Arrows
outrageous fortune etc
Shake, double strain over ice, top with switchel.
1. Switchel is a drinking vinegar, often spiced with ginger and sweetened with molasses, that was popular in olden (colonial) days. Here's a recipe: http://imbibemagazine.com/Tonys-Molasses-Switchel-Recipe 2. Mulled wine syrup recipe in source reference.
|Created by||Brandon Wise, Imperial, Portland, OR.|
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 01/29/2014|
- Don Quixquote — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Stiegl Grapefruit Radler, Lemon juice
- La Fresa Cocktail — Tequila, Lemon soda, Lime juice, Balsamic Vinegar, Agave syrup, Strawberry
- Thirty Notes — Demerara Rum, Jam, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Spindletop Swizzle — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Demerara Rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Blackberry shrub, Mint
- Charentes Shrub — Rye, Pineau des Charentes, India Pale Ale, Lemon juice, Rosemary-pineapple shrub, Orange bitters, Rosemary, Pineapple
- Zombie — Jamaican rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Pastis, Crushed ice, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Grenadine, Cinnamon syrup, Mint
- Port Royal — Jamaican rum, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Amaro, Crushed ice, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orange juice, Grapefruit juice, Ginger juice, Honey syrup
- Jet Pilot — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Ice, Grapefruit juice, Cinnamon syrup, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime
- Q.B. Cooler — Puerto Rican Rum, Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Falernum, Bitters, Crushed ice, Orange juice, Club soda, Honey syrup, Lime juice, Ginger syrup