A whiskey sour that takes you for a ride.
Shake and strain into a chilled, nondescript glass of your choice. No garnish.
I've been known to use a half dropper's worth of the habanero shrub per drink...only for those who have a high tolerance for heat.
|Created & posted by||sofiank on 10/17/2011|
- Jamaica Rum Daiquiri — Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Derby — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Curaçao, Lime juice, Lime, Mint
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Ancient Mariner — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Mark Twain Cocktail — Blended Scotch, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Clermeil — Añejo rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Maple syrup
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Bolero Cocktail — Dark rum, Brandy, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange juice
- Billionaire — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grenadine, Absinthe bitters, Lemon