Satan's Whiskers (Satan's Whiskers)
Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Orange peel, Orange
Shake (including orange slice), strain, up, twist.
An update on the "classic" Satan's Whiskers from the eponymous London bar, augmenting the orange juice with lemon for what M. Frog of Tartines to Tikis characterizes as a fresh and lively drink that avoids the common cocktail ailment of death by orange.
|Created by||Satan's Whisker's, London, UK.|
|Posted by||DrunkLab on 08/25/2014|
From other users
Somewhat complicated prep but the payoff justifies it. I used PFDC instead of Grand Marnier. Well balanced with just enough bitterness.
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint
- Summer Hemingway — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Tango — Triple sec, Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice
- Harvey Wallbanger (GCNY) — Vodka, Galliano, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Aromatic Smash — Light rum, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Thyme, Ginger
- L'x-tradu — Vodka, Dry vermouth, Crème de Fraise, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice, Orange bitters
- Monkey Gland — Gin, Absinthe, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup