|2||t||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
|2||t||Dry vermouth, Noilly Prat|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Shake (including orange slice), strain, up, twist.
An update on the "classic" Satan's Whiskers from the eponymous London bar, augmenting the orange juice with lemon for what M. Frog of Tartines to Tikis characterizes as a fresh and lively drink that avoids the common cocktail ailment of death by orange.
From other users
- Somewhat complicated prep but the payoff justifies it. I used PFDC instead of Grand Marnier. Well balanced with just enough bitterness.
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Summer Hemingway — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint
- Tango — Triple sec, Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange juice
- Boat House Punch — Gin, Rosé Champagne, Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Orange juice, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Opaka Raka — Gin, Bitters, Don's Mix, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Monkey Gland (Palatable) — Gin, Triple sec, Bitters, Absinthe, Lime juice, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Monkey Gland — Gin, Absinthe, Orange juice, Raspberry syrup
- Sunflower — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Lemon peel