Dark rum, Aperol, Cynar, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
Stir all ingredients except Barritt's with ice in a shaker. Strain into a Collins glass full of crushed ice. Swizzle for 15 seconds, top with Barritt's and stir in gently.
Meant to extend both the sweetness of the Barritt's (rum and Cynar) and the citrus aspect (Aperol and Lemon).
|Created & posted by||Zachary Pearson on 02/26/2011|
From other users
An gentle introduction to Italian amari (bitter liqueurs) in a dark and somewhat stormy context. I could not bring myself to swizzle the carbonated drink for 30 seconds, so I mixed gently.
- Souracher — Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 21
- Frequent Flier — Rum, Allspice Dram, Cynar, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Skeleton Key — Bourbon, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lemon juice
- Buck Wild — Bitters, Ginger beer, Sorel liqueur, Lime juice, Mint
- A Monkey In Winter — Scotch, Allspice Dram, Amaro, Crème de Cacao, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Italian Buck — Cynar, Amaro, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime
- No. 67 — Aperol, Mezcal, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Ginger beer, Orange peel
- Barrittster — Apple brandy, Aperol, Campari, Ginger beer, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Cubo-Amaro Mule — Cynar, Amaro, Ginger beer, Bolivar Bitters