Improved Martini Cocktail (David Santucci)
Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Añejo tequila, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur
Stir, stain, straight up, cocktail glass.
Author recommends a less assertive gin, such as Plymouth.
Cocktail was unnamed, so I provided a descriptive name.
From other users
Good, but seems unbalanced—might benefit from the addition of some bitters. That might bury the small quantities of dry vermouth, maraschino, and tequila, though...
- Cooperstown — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Mint
- Pineau Martini — Gin, Pineau des Charentes
- Merry Widow — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- Peck Cocktail — Gin, Dry apricot brandy, Dry vermouth
- The Third Man — Gin, Pineau des Charentes, Suze, Peychaud's Bitters
- Atty — Gin, Dry vermouth, Crème de Violette, Absinthe, Orange bitters
- Marie Byrd — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Crème de Menthe, Wormwood bitters, Herbal liqueur, Sage, Grapefruit peel
- Darkside — Gin, Chinato, Peychaud's Bitters
- King's Elixir — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Celery bitters, Goldwasser, Lemon peel
- Geingi — Gin, Dry vermouth, Genepy, Orange bitters, Lemon peel