Bianco vermouth is a lightly sweetened version of dry vermouth. While it has cocktail applications, its primary use is in a spritz with sparkling water and citrus.
Some popular cocktails containing Bianco Vermouth
- Nicole Bettinger — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Drambuie, Kirschwasser
- El Cigarillo Maduro — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Triple sec, Bitters
- Crazed Fruit — Rhum Agricole, Ramazzotti, Bianco Vermouth, Grapefruit bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Vaya Con Dios — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Bianco Vermouth, Falernum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice
- Nasturtium — Bianco Vermouth, Ginger liqueur, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Lemon peel