Gold Cup (Clio version)
Todd Maul update of a funky tropical drink dug up by Jeff Berry.
Shake with ice and strain into a rocks glass containing an ice cone. Add a straw and garnish with 2 mint leaves.
I liked this with 1 oz lime juice. Serving this on the rocks would be a good alternative to an ice cone. An ice cone is made by packing shaved ice into a pilsner glass, poking a chopstick through for the hole, and freezing.
|Created by||Todd Maul, Clio, Boston take on Jeff "Beachbum" Berry recipe of a drink from the Hukilau Room of the Captain's Inn, Long Beach CA.|
|Reference||http://cocktailvirgin.blogspot.com/2011/03/gold-cup.html Beachbum Berry Remixed|
|Posted by||nick on 03/13/2011|
- Indochine — Rum, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Simple syrup, Thai Basil
- Cranberry Brandy Sour — Brandy, Cachaça, Cassis, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cranberry Syrup, Soda water
- The Asterisk — Brandy, Maraschino Liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- Final Ward — Maraschino Liqueur, Rye, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice
- The Secret Is in the Telling — Rum, Falernum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- El Floridita Daiquiri — Rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Express — Jamaican rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Nicaraguan Rum, Thai Bitters
- Jamaica Rum Daiquiri — Jamaican rum, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Bolero Cocktail — Dark rum, Brandy, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange juice
- Knickerbocker — Rum, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Raspberry syrup