Eden Terrace Fizz
Designed to highlight the flavors of Appletons Rum.
Shake all ingredients except soda water in a cocktail shaker, double strain into a highball over ice and top with soda. Garnish with an orange twist.
Use a lighter style Sloe Gin, Haymans being too heavy.
First made for a female customer that wanted something 'fruity' and refreshing, I was going to use white rum but the house pour ran out and I was too lazy to go get a new bottle, so I reached for Appletons. Tweaked for an Appletons competition with Appletons Rum being the dominant flavor and easily accessible ingredients in mind.
|Created by||Egor Petrov, Corner Store Bar, Auckland City, New Zealand.|
|Posted by||Egor Petrov on 08/12/2012|
From other users
Light and refreshing but still a serious drink
- Rating's Ration — Virgin Islands Rum, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Half Windsor — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Aperol, Soda water, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Mint syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Sabai Sabai — Lemon juice, Mekhong, Simple syrup, Club soda, Thai Basil
- Bim's Cup — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Falernum, Bitters, Barbados Rum, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Mint
- Centaur — Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Ginger ale, Simple syrup, Mint
- Vacation Fizz — Cachaça, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Carthusian Summer — Gin, Soda water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur
- French-American Treaty — Rye, Grapefruit bitters, Armagnac, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 21, Lemon juice
- Thai Boxer — Rum, Ginger liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Coconut milk, Mint, Thai Basil, Cilantro
- Dapperman Sour — Absinthe, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint