Keanu would approve.
Add all ingredients to shaker tin except club soda. Shake and double strain into Collins glass. Add 1 oz. club soda or more to taste. Add ice. Garnish w/orange peel and straw.
You may consolidate syrups by combining equal parts grenadine and cinnamon syrup in a squeeze bottle.
Created at VOLT, spring 2014
|Created & posted by||vccaroscio on 08/25/2014|
- Mexican Firing Squad — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Soda water, Grenadine, Lime juice, Lime
- One Flight Up — Pisco, Bianco Vermouth, Campari, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Soda water, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
- Mismaloya — Blanco tequila, Tonic water, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Rosemary, Cucumber
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- St. Louis Southside — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Absinthe, Tonic water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Colonial Cooler — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Orange Curaçao, Amer Picon, Bitters, Club soda, Mint, Pineapple
- 8th and Collins — Pisco, Genever, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Rangoon Fizz — Gin, Bitters, Tonic water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Woodside — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Thai Basil, Mint