Don's Little Bitter
Rum, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
Shake with ice and double strain into a coupe glass.
|Created by||Don Lee, PDT, New York, NY|
|Posted by||Dan on 06/06/2010|
From other users
Cut back the Angostura a bit, and served this down (chilled glass, no rocks) as the link suggests as an option. The medicinal aspects of the fernet are strong. Interesting.
Really nice. Strong Angostura. Surprisingly, it needed the simple. Made again with Barbancourt; better with Clement VSOP.
- Industry Sour — Fernet Branca, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice
- The Count of Kingston — Jamaican rum, Fernet Branca, Orange liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Salt
- Island Hopper — Campari, Demerara Rum, Grapefruit juice, Aromatized wine
- My Fair Lady — Amaro, Rye, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Salt Solution, Grapefruit peel
- Bitter Highlander — Bitters, Islay Scotch, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Angostura Sour — Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Rosemary's Bambino — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Campari, Grapefruit juice, Rosemary
- Basin Street Blues — Amaro, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Eva Peron — Ginger liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Lime
- Likely Doubtful — Bitters, Batavia Arrack, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Seltzer water, Pierre Ferrand Dry Curaçao