Barbancourt is a Hatian rum distillery founded in 1862 by Dupre Barbancourt, a native of the Charente region of France. They make a range of rums: White, Three Star, Five Star, and Estate Reserve. Additionally, they make Pango, a rum based liqueur flavored with mango and pineapple.
Some popular cocktails containing Barbancourt
- Old Cuban — Rum, Champagne, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint
- Don's Little Bitter — Rum, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Fay Wray — Crème de Banane, Cognac, Haitian Rum, Martinique Rum, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Mint, Lime, Banana
- Vernis à Ongle — Haitian Rum, Bigallet China-China, Sweet vermouth, Star anise
- The Missus — Amontillado Sherry, Cynar, Rhum Agricole, Bitters