|1||lf||Mint (as garnish)|
|1||wdg||Lime (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
This is Ted Haigh's preferred version. Another version omits the Curaçao and reduces the lime to 1/2 oz.
From other users
- Used Punt e Mes. Reduce lime to 1/2 oz.
- Overly sour, didn't quite work for me.
- 0.5 oz lime and Punt E Mes seems to be the way to go.
- A bit too tart. Reduce the lime to 1/2 oz and serve with a sugar rim.
- Made with 1/2oz. lime (which was plenty) and Punt e Mes. Not sure the bitterness really fit in--might be worth trying with Carpano Antica.
- reduce lime juice
- Made this with a Solerno blood orange liqueur which really goes well with the brightness of the lime. Definitely .5 oz
- Black Diamond — Bourbon, Averna, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Bolero Cocktail — Dark rum, Brandy, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange juice
- Admiral Schley Punch — Bourbon, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime, Sugar, Pineapple, Mint
- Railcar #91 — Cognac, Orange Foam, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Smoked Margarita — Reposado Tequila, Orange liqueur, Whiskey, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Salt
- Anthony Bello *AKA* The Italian Stallion — Tequila, Drambuie, Orange liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Missouri Mule — Bourbon, Applejack, Campari, Triple sec, Lemon juice
- Haberdasher — Rye, Walnut Liqueur, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Grapefruit juice
- Rio Grande — Bourbon, Tequila, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup
- Margarilla — Añejo tequila, Triple sec, Licor 43, Lime juice, Lime