Añejo rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Maple syrup
Shake and strain, serve up. Depending which brand/style of syrup you use, you may need to use as little as a fat 1/4 ounce to balance the cocktail.
From other users
Deeply complex, with the herbal Chartreuse contrasting with the earthy pie-spice flavors of the Allspice Dram and maple. Excellent with Ron Zacapa 23.
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Perfect Storm — Bourbon, Allspice Dram, Lemon juice, Ruby Port, Honey syrup, Orange bitters
- Champs Elysées — Brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Herbal liqueur, Fine sugar
- Don Franco Penicilina — Tequila, Rum, Lime juice, Honey Ginger Syrup, Gomme syrup
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne
- Five in the Hive — Rye, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Rattlesnake — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon zest, Maple syrup, Egg white
- Ancient Mariner — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- El Peppino Fresco — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber