|2||oz||Apple brandy, Black Dirt|
|3⁄4||oz||Orgeat, Tiki Adam's Toasted Orgeat (or honey syrup)|
|1⁄2||oz||Ginger syrup (spicy)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake, strain over crushed ice in a Collins, garnish, serve with straw.
Black Dirt is a bonded apple brandy with a luscious, full body and a delicious flavor of apple candied with bourbon-y caramel and char. Compared to Laird's bonded, it is less hot and less thin, while the same proof and comparable in age.
- Summer Babe (Winter Version) — Cognac, Rye, Apricot liqueur, Grapefruit liqueur, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Mint
- Sweater Weather — Cognac, Singani, Curaçao, Dry apricot brandy, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Nutmeg
- Kentucky Waffle — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Apple cider
- Apricot Fix — Dry apricot brandy, Cognac, Crème de Noyaux, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Black Star — Reposado Tequila, Bourbon, Lemon juice, Apple butter, Ginger syrup, Cinnamon syrup, Apple
- Crenshaw — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Honey, Peach preserves, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Orgeat, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg
- Country Doctor — Demerara Rum, Calvados, Bitters, Honey Ginger Syrup, Lemon juice
- The Floating World — Cognac, Orgeat, Lemon juice
- Cowgirl's Downfall — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice, Ginger-Honey Syrup, Mint, Peach