Apple brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Ginger syrup, Mint
Shake, strain over crushed ice in a Collins, garnish, serve with straw.
Black Dirt is a bonded apple brandy with a luscious, full body and a delicious flavor of apple candied with bourbon-y caramel and char. Compared to Laird's bonded, it is less hot and less thin, while the same proof and comparable in age.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 06/30/2014|
- Ol' 44 — Apple brandy, Apricot liqueur, Batavia Arrack, Bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat
- There's a Road-Snake On Your Hammie — Calvados, Ginger liqueur, Rye, Lemon juice, Honey, Lemon, Nutmeg, Cinnamon stick
- Bases Clearing Double — Rye, Orgeat, Lime juice, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, Nutmeg
- Drink Lab #16 — Brandy, Cherry Liqueur, Bitters, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Orchard Sour — Brandy, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Ellington — Apple brandy, Absinthe, Ginger syrup, Lemon juice
- Capitán — Añejo rum, Añejo tequila, Bitters, Orgeat, Egg white, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Nutmeg
- To Be Continued — Calvados, Orange liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Infante — Tequila, Lime juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water, Nutmeg
- Chasing Fireflies — Tequila, Lime juice, Orange juice, Orgeat, Herbal liqueur