Fino sherry, Bourbon, Triple sec, Chocolate extract, Orange bitters
Add all ingredients to mixing glass, top with ice and stir. Strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
Created for a Taza Chocolate contest to come up with cocktails using their new extract.
|Created & posted by||The Boston Shaker on 11/24/2010|
From other users
Bravely substituted 1/2 oz Meletti + 5 ds Mole bitters. Would use 2 ds Mole bitters next time. Worth trying to find specified ingredients, probably.
- O'Gara — Tennessee whiskey, Tawny port, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- Smoked Peach — Sherry, Scotch, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Peach
- Baumé Squad — Bourbon, Red wine, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Orange peel
- French Toast Flip — Sweet sherry, Scotch, Apple brandy, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Grade B maple syrup, Whole egg
- Brix Layer (variation) — Red wine, Bourbon, Triple sec, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Highland Games — Scotch, Sherry, Aromatized wine, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Ash Tray Heart — Jamaican rum, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Mezcal, Grapefruit peel
- 1818 — Tequila, Chinato, Cherry Liqueur, Lime juice, Aromatized wine
- Streets of Gettysburg — Sherry, Rye, Bénédictine, Coffee liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel