Fino sherry, Bourbon, Triple sec, Chocolate extract, Orange bitters
Add all ingredients to mixing glass, top with ice and stir. Strain over fresh ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with an orange twist.
Created for a Taza Chocolate contest to come up with cocktails using their new extract.
|Created & posted by||The Boston Shaker on 11/24/2010|
From other users
Bravely substituted 1/2 oz Meletti + 5 ds Mole bitters. Would use 2 ds Mole bitters next time. Worth trying to find specified ingredients, probably.
- O'Gara — Tennessee whiskey, Tawny port, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- 1903 — Cognac, Fino sherry, Bitters, Singani, Orgeat
- Artist's Special Cocktail — Rye, Sherry, Redcurrant syrup, Lemon juice
- Balmy Night — Jamaican rum, Sherry, Curaçao, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Scofflaw Cocktail (Harry MacElhone) — Canadian whisky, Dry vermouth, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange bitters
- Smoked Peach — Sherry, Scotch, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Peach
- Bittersweet Serenade — Walnut Liqueur, Calvados, Sherry, Bitters
- Baumé Squad — Bourbon, Red wine, Bitters, Lemon juice, Grenadine, Orange juice, Orange peel
- French Toast Flip — Sweet sherry, Scotch, Apple brandy, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Grade B maple syrup, Whole egg
- Brix Layer (variation) — Red wine, Bourbon, Triple sec, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice