2 to 2
Aperol, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange bitters, Orange peel
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
Surprisingly accessible. Not particularly bitter. Anise flavor is more subdued than you would expect.
"Another reference to Mr. Jean Lanfray, as he was said to have been drunk from 2pm to 2am daily."
From other users
3/2010: Alice & Stefan
- Sugarcane Plane — Amaro, Rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Christmas in Kentucky — Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Overproof bourbon, Lime juice
- Fir Geddaboudit — Eau de Vie of Douglas Fir, Maraschino Liqueur, Fernet Branca, Grapefruit peel, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- Apparent Sour — Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Rosemary
- Intro to Aperol — Aperol, Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Paper Plane — Amaro, Aperol, Bourbon, Lemon juice
- Price of Rum — Aperol, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Virgin Islands Rum
- Heart of Darkness — Fernet Branca, Chinotto, Virgin Islands Rum, Lime juice, Blackberry syrup, Mint
- Aperol Lemonade — Vodka, Aperol, Lemon juice, Lime juice