2 to 2
Aperol, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange bitters, Orange peel
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
Surprisingly accessible. Not particularly bitter. Anise flavor is more subdued than you would expect.
"Another reference to Mr. Jean Lanfray, as he was said to have been drunk from 2pm to 2am daily."
From other users
3/2010: Alice & Stefan
- Christmas in Kentucky — Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Overproof bourbon, Lime juice
- Apparent Sour — Aperol, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Rosemary
- Intro to Aperol — Aperol, Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Paper Plane — Amaro, Aperol, Bourbon, Lemon juice
- Price of Rum — Aperol, Jamaican rum, Curaçao, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Virgin Islands Rum
- Aperol Lemonade — Vodka, Aperol, Lemon juice, Lime juice