Ice is frozen water, and as such, is indispensable to proper cocktail making. Typically, the ice is in the form of cubes, either for use in a shaker, or to pour a cocktail over. Some cocktails call for crushed, shaved, or spheres of compressed ice.
Some popular cocktails containing Ice
- Bittersweet Reunion — Bourbon, Bitters, Ramazzotti, Orange peel, Ice, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Jet Pilot — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Ice, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Samoan Fog Cutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Cream Sherry, Brandy, Gin, Ice, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- Frozen Margarita — Tequila, Triple sec, Ice, Lime juice, Lime
- Frozen Piña Colada — Dark rum, Ice, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream, Maraschino cherry, Pineapple