Ice is frozen water, and as such, is indispensable to proper cocktail making. Typically, the ice is in the form of cubes, either for use in a shaker, or to pour a cocktail over. Some cocktails call for crushed, shaved, or spheres of compressed ice.
Some popular cocktails containing Ice
- Jet Pilot — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Falernum, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Ice, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup
- Samoan Fog Cutter — Puerto Rican Rum, Cream Sherry, Brandy, Gin, Ice, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Orgeat
- Forgetfully, Fernet — Irish whiskey, Fernet Branca, Ice, Ginger, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Algarrobina — Pisco, Ice, Milk, Egg yolk, Carob Syrup, Sugar, Cinnamon
- Kentucky Breakfast — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Ice, Apricot preserves