Club soda is another term for sparkling water, specifically water that has been alkalinized by the addition of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and carbonated with carbon dioxide.
Some common brands of club soda include Schweppe's and Canada Dry.
Some popular cocktails containing Club soda
- La Nuestra Paloma — Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Triple sec, Bitters, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice
- Pusherman — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Demerara syrup, Club soda
- 131 — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Tonic water, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Señor Staypuff — Root liqueur, Demerara Rum, Jamaican #1 bitters, Allspice Dram, Cherry Bark Vanilla Bitters, Half-and-half, Crystal Rum, Club soda, Coffee syrup, Marshmallow
- Jasmine Teatotaler — Jasmine Liqueur, Orange bitters, Club soda, Rhubarb Shrub, Lemon