Amontillado Sherry, Cynar, Rhum Agricole, Bitters
Stir, strain, orange oil (discard)
My better half asked for a drink with sherry, so I made this. The peppercake bitters come from the Bittermen's experimental collection - if you don't have them, I guess you could mix together the first three ingredients and see what you think will tie the room together.
|Created & posted by||bza on 12/20/2011|
From other users
Tasty. Made with Aphrodite bitters and a lemon twist. Need to make again closer to spec.
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters
- The Doe's Path — Dry vermouth, Rye, Cynar, Bénédictine, Rosemary
- Latin Trifecta — Cynar, Tequila, Dry sherry, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Choke Artist — Tequila, Cynar, Fino sherry, Orange bitters
- Quartermaster (Gin Joint) — Trinidad rum, Cardamaro, Irish whiskey, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Bitters
- Casino Soul — Añejo rum, Cynar, Bianco Vermouth
- A Long Day — Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Añejo tequila, Grapefruit bitters, Orange bitters
- Raven Stag — Cognac, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Lemon peel
- Colonel Carpano — Bourbon, Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange peel
- Paynal — Reposado Tequila, Cynar, Apricot liqueur, Orange juice