|1||oz||Rhum Agricole, Barbancourt|
|1||oz||Amontillado Sherry, Lustau Dry Amontillado|
|10||dr||Bitters, Bittermens Peppercake|
Stir, strain, orange oil (discard)
My better half asked for a drink with sherry, so I made this. The peppercake bitters come from the Bittermen's experimental collection - if you don't have them, I guess you could mix together the first three ingredients and see what you think will tie the room together.
From other users
- Tasty. Made with Aphrodite bitters and a lemon twist. Need to make again closer to spec.
- Tenderoni — Cynar, Dry vermouth, Dark rum, Orange bitters
- Texting and Scones — Cynar, Becherovka, Dry vermouth, Jamaican rum, Bitters
- New Hickory Cocktail — Cynar, Manzanilla sherry, Grapefruit bitters, Bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Little Carl — Cynar, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Lemon juice, Salt
- Wild Card — Cynar, Genever, Cardamaro
- Teenage Riot — Rye, Cynar, Amontillado Sherry, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters
- The Hell Out of d'Auge — Maurin Quina, Cynar, Calvados, Chocolate bitters, Coffee, Salt
- Bitter Roots — Pale Ale, Cynar, Madeira, Jamaican rum, Bitters, Honey syrup
- Cynar Pastis Champagne Cocktail — Champagne, Cynar, Pastis