Mezcal, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Islay Scotch, Herbal liqueur
Rinse coupe, stir, strain, up.
This was in the 09 version of Beta Cocktails, but was dropped for the 2011 edition.
|Created by||Beta Cocktails|
|Posted by||Dan on 07/20/2010|
From other users
Too sweet, needs less benedictine, more booze.
Awesome. I subbed green chartrueuse and should have used a dash; .25 is a little much as it totally dominates at the beginning.
Used blanco tequila instead of Mezcal. OK, not superb.
- Smokin' Barrel — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Sforzando — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Good Cork — Irish whiskey, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Apple
- Storyville — Mezcal, Brandy, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
- Renegade — Mezcal, Bourbon, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
- Jacko's End — Mezcal, Apple brandy, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Pear
- The Dry Season — Mezcal, Tequila, Aperol, Aromatized wine
- The Brantley — Mezcal, Bourbon, Bitters, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Coffee, Herbal liqueur, Lemon peel
- Border Trilogy — Bourbon, Mezcal, Bitters, Piloncillo syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Orange Sunset — Bourbon, Aperol, Mezcal