Pisco, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Egg white
Shake without ice, then add ice and shake again until frothy. Strain into chilled flute. Garish with drops of bitters.
Both Chile and Peru claim this as their drink. The South American "Limon" is closer to the North American lime.
From other users
It has been suggested that I should make this with a teaspoon of superfine raw sugar in place of the simple syrup, and a meyer lemon or a key lime. It sounds interesting.
Can increase simple to 3/4 or 1 oz for those with sweeter taste
- Green Like a Fox — Pisco, Blanco tequila, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Herbal liqueur
- An Icy Wasatch Rohde — Blanco tequila, Campari, Crème de mure, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Goya's Coup de Gras — Blanco tequila, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange bitters
- The Mediation — Pisco, Limoncello, Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Sensation — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Mint
- Salt of the Earth — Blanco tequila, Triple sec, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Tarleton's Resurrection — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- The Departure — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange flower water
- Bennett Cocktail — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup