|1⁄4||oz||Islay Scotch, Laphroaig|
For ginger honey syrup, combine 1/2 cup honey and 1/2 cup water in saucepan over medium heat until combined. Add an ounce of peeled ginger and bring to boil, simmer for 10 minutes. Strain. (Or, mix equal parts honey and water and muddle a few slices of ginger). Combine all ingredients with ice, shake, drink, be merry, etc.
From other users
- Very good. Used honey and King's Ginger with Balvenie. Even Robin liked it.
- Used 1/2 oz ginger syrup and 1/4 oz straight honey. Floated the Islay. The burn of the ginger and the subtle smoke of the floated Scotch work together in interesting ways.
- Stringfellow's Lament — Blended Scotch, Islay Scotch, Bitters, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Maple Leaf — Bourbon, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- Buster Brown — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Presbyterian — Rye, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Soda water
- Bourbon Sling — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Water, Sugar, Lemon zest
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- Gold Rush — Rye, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Under the Volcano — Añejo tequila, Cynar, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Death of a Disco Dancer — Rye, Apple brandy, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Isle of Islay Swizzle — Blended Scotch, Coconut liqueur, Islay Scotch, Falernum, Lemon juice, Passion fruit juice