Vodka, Ginger beer, Lime juice
Stir vodka, and lime over ice. Top with ginger beer.
With Jameson, it's a 3-Legged Mule. With honey vodka, it's a Honey Bear. And with vanilla vodka and mint it's a Vanilla Mule. Some people add a dash of Angostura bitters.
From other users
Good drink to have when you want to have a couple easy drinking long drinks.
- Hendrick's Mule (JMW's) — Gin, Ginger beer, Lime juice, Cucumber
- Jean Genie — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger beer
- Melonette Mule — Light rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Kiwi, Orange peel
- Suffering Bastard — Gin, Bourbon, Bitters, Ginger beer, Lime cordial, Mint, Orange
- Bulwer-Lytton — Gin, Lavender bitters, Ginger beer, Lime, Bergamot orange