Jamaican rum, Sloe gin, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Lime
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish
Lime reduced from 1 1/4 to 1 oz.
Originally equal parts sloe gin, Jamaica rum, and apricot brandy, with the juice of one lime and a dash of grenadine. Perhaps the apricot brandy was not sweetened, as this would be hideously sweet.
|Created by||Unknown. Harry Craddock,The Savoy Cocktail Book|
|Reference||Ted Haigh, Vintage Spirits & Forgotten Cocktails, p. 206|
|Posted by||Dan on 06/06/2010|
From other users
Made with Old Monk. Worth trying again.
- Billionaire — Bourbon, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Grenadine, Absinthe bitters, Lemon
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- September Sour — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Bittermens Hellfire Habanero Shrub
- Five in the Hive — Rye, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Ancient Mariner — Jamaican rum, Demerara Rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- Windfall — Calvados, Bison grass vodka, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Lazy Bear — Jamaican rum, Rye, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Clermeil — Añejo rum, Allspice Dram, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur, Maple syrup
- Derby — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Curaçao, Lime juice, Lime, Mint
- D is For Dangerous — Bourbon, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Chocolate mint, Champagne