Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
Combine ingredients in iced tumbler or shaker. Shake and Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a flamed lemon twist.
Plymouth, being not just a brand but a style of gin, is recommended over other gin. This recipe will work with dry gin, however. You may want to add the Creme de Violette after the drink is made for effect & so the last sip is violet.
Taking a cue from the classic gin cocktails of the early 20th century, Plymouth gin is mixed with a floral liqueur and lemon juice. Made for a party for the Backstory crew just after International Women's day & around the time of the Tahrir Square protests. Named by V the P.
|Created & posted by||M3EEKS on 04/29/2011|
- Clipper Ship — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Lime juice
- East Side Elder — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Gypsy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Herbal liqueur
- Pure Joy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange bitters
- Flugelhorn — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- Romeo Sierra — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Chunnel — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Meyer lemon juice
- The Mangus — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- French Laundry — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice
- In a Pickle — Gin, Falernum, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Dill, Cucumber