|1 1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
Stir well with ice and strain into chilled cocktail glass. Twist orange peel over surface of the drink.
From other users
- Made with Martini & Rossi. A very likeable drink! I prefer a light touch with the Fernet bottle to keep it from taking over the drink.
- Good but a bit boring. Best with a very nice vermouth. More fernet also helps.
- One of my favorites. Pretty sweet, but the Fernet adds enough to keep it interesting.
- Gin and It — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Solomon Grundy — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Amaro Lucano
- La Bateleur — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Strega, Cynar, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Broken English — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Strega, Fernet Branca, Bénédictine, Peychaud's Bitters, Orange bitters, Grapefruit peel
- Harry's Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Mint
- Greco Italian Piccadilly — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Ouzo, Bitters
- Delta Magic — Gin, Chicory Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Nucky Thompson — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Honey syrup, Orange
- Demon of Destiny — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Blanco tequila, Agave syrup
- Hoity-Toity — Oude genever, Sweet vermouth, Cynar, Orange peel