Demerara Rum, Pineau des Charentes, Plum Brandy, Unicum Plum
Stir, strain, up, optional lemon or grapefruit twist.
Created for Mixology Monday LXXVIII: Intercontinental. Featuring a South American rum, a North American plum brandy, a French aperitif, and a liqueur created by a family forced to flee Hungary for the Bronx. Inspired by the flavors of plum and Armagnac ice cream. It would probably work very well with PX sherry in place of the pineau for a rum raisin and plum effect.
|Created & posted by||DrunkLab on 10/19/2013|
- Expatriate — Apple brandy, Sherry, Bitters, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Bombay Cocktail — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Curaçao, Absinthe, Lemon zest, Orange bitters
- Charentes Shrub — Rye, Pineau des Charentes, India Pale Ale, Lemon juice, Rosemary-pineapple shrub, Orange bitters, Rosemary, Pineapple
- One Pommeau Before I Kill — Calvados, Manzanilla sherry, Pommeau de Normandie, Lemon peel
- 'Ti Leaves — Rhum Agricole, Bianco Vermouth, Bison grass vodka, Green tea, Ginger juice, Simple syrup, Pineapple
- Everell's Nightwatch — Nocino, Rye, Pineau des Charentes, Spiced Rum
- Pompadour (Telegraph) — Pineau des Charentes, Demerara Rum, Rhum Agricole, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Alchemist — Scotch, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel, Orange bitters
- The Snowball — Brandy, Apple brandy, Prosecco, Crème de Cacao, Corn milk, Egg white, Chocolate bitters, Cocoa powder
- Bombay Cocktail (No.2) — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe