Earl Grey MarTEAni
Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
Shake hard 10 seconds, strain, straight up, cocktail glass half-rimmed with sugar, garnish
Infuse 750ml Tanqueray gin with 4 T (17 g) loose Earl Grey tea for 2 hours, fine sieve or filter, refrigerate.
This cocktail garnered attention when the New York officials cited Pegu Club for serving raw egg without notice, despite notice on the cocktail menu.
|Created by||Audrey Saunders, Pegu Club, New York, NY|
|Posted by||Kent Wang on 06/06/2010|
From other users
So much better than its name. One of Audrey Saunders's masterpieces.
- The Riviera — Gin, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Ramos Gin Fizz — Old Tom Gin, Cream, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Soda water, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Vanilla extract, Orange bitters
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Gin-Gin Mule — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Seltzer water, Lime juice, Orange bitters, Mint
- Pink Lady — Gin, Apple brandy, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Sweet Moonlight — Old Tom Gin, Cassis, Crème de Violette, Crème de Cacao, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Celine Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit juice, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orange bitters
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Cucumber, Rose water, Salt