|1||Egg white (optional)|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Hendrick's|
|1⁄2||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Dry shake without ice. then with ice. Strain into chilled rocks glass and top with celery bitters.
From other users
- The wife and I love this combo of sweet and tart. The celary bitters work well here.
- Really liked this one. Great blend of flavors. the egg white is essential.
- Yummy. Made with Beefeater and lemon juice.
- Le Marseille Fruits Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fruit, Club soda
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Youngstown Tube — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Pimm's Up — Genever, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Celery bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Sumo Cucumber Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel