Rye, Applejack, Amaro, Aromatized wine, Grenadine
Combine in a mixing glass and fill with ice; stir well and strain into chilled cocktail glass. Twist a bit o’ lemon peel over the drink and discard, and garnish with a few pomegranate seeds.
|Created by||Brooke Arthur, San Francisco, CA|
|Posted by||filip on 12/22/2010|
From other users
Not all that great, I used Rittenhouse 100 and instead of Nonino I used Averna. The drink just seems to fall flat close to the finish, maybe the amaro not melding in nicely there.
Identical (except for amount of grenadine) to the "Solstice" cocktail in The PDT Cocktail Book. That recipe calls for .25 oz of grenadine.
A bit strong with Wild Turkey 101. Used Carpano Antica for the Dubbonet and pomegranate molasses.
- Curari Cocktail — Rye, Amaro, Ruby Port, Orange bitters
- Kinsey Report — Bonal Gentiane Quina, Jamaican rum
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Old Fashion Apple Pie — Rye, Bitters, Flavored whiskey, Orange
- Two Birds — Rye, Aperol, Sweet vermouth, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- Greenpoint — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Herbal liqueur
- Vieux Carré — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cognac, Bénédictine, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters
- Patent Pending — Rye, Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Liberal — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Amer Picon, Orange bitters
- Spanish Harlem — Añejo tequila, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur