|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, up, twist.
I've seen this variation in a few different places and am not sure where it originates. Most likely several people came up with it independently,as it's a Bijou with two simple substitutions (or a Bijou en route to Alaska, if you prefer).
- STH — Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Savoir Faire — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Joan Blondell — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters
- The Botanist — Gin, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Pericolo — Aromatized wine, Gin, Pear eau de vie, Grapefruit peel
- Zaza (Dubonett Cocktail) — Gin, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Stovetop Challenge — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- The Queen's Drink — Aromatized wine, Gin, Lemon