Gin, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino cherry, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
Stir, strain, straight up, cocktail glass, garnish.
See Bijou for historic 1:1:1 ratio
"A bijou is a mixed alcoholic drink composed of gin, vermouth, and chartreuse. Bijou means "jewel" in French. It is said to have been invented by Ezra Star. This cocktail is called Bijou because it combines the colors of three jewels: gin for diamond, vermouth for ruby, and chartreuse for emerald" - Wikipedia
From other users
Made with Plymouth and Carpano Antica. It is indeed dry.
- Summer Siesta — Gin, Strawberry, Cucumber liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Ash Wednesday — Gin, Blackberry, Heavy cream, Honey
- Spring Cleaning — Gin, Pisco, Bitters, Cherry, Sugar
- Amelia Earhart — Gin, Maraschino Liqueur, Crème de Violette, Strawberry puree, Meyer lemon juice, Meyer lemon zest, Simple syrup
- The Mary Pickford — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Pineapple juice, Cherry, Grenadine
- Bay Breeze — Light rum, Pineapple juice, Cranberry juice, Lime
- Flor Delice — Reposado Tequila, Manzanilla sherry, Elderflower liqueur, Maraschino Liqueur, Maraschino cherry, Orange bitters