Scotch, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel, Orange bitters
Stir over ice and strain into a chilled champagne flute. Add the garnish.
This drink was named for The Alchemist, a fabulous book by Brazilian storyteller Paulo Coehlo. If you haven’t read it, you might want to think about putting it onto your list.
|Created & posted by||gaz regan on 08/28/2011|
- The Blenheim — Brandy, Herbal liqueur, Orange juice, Aromatized wine
- Scottish Hill — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Judge Smail's Highball — Tequila, Aperol, Grapefruit bitters, Fresca, Lime juice
- Against All Odds Cocktail — Irish whiskey, Apricot liqueur, Orange liqueur, Mezcal, Chardonnay, Pansy flower
- Charentes Shrub — Rye, Pineau des Charentes, India Pale Ale, Lemon juice, Rosemary-pineapple shrub, Orange bitters, Rosemary, Pineapple
- The Dooce Cocktail — Sweet vermouth, Añejo tequila, Grapefruit bitters, Herbal liqueur
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Peychaud's Bitters, Triple sec, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Old Fashion Apple Pie — Rye, Bitters, Flavored whiskey, Orange
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe, Armagnac
- Baguio Skin — Demerara Rum, Chocolate bitters, Sugar cube, Nutmeg, Orange bitters, Lime