Trinidad rum is a rum made on the British islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad rums are typically medium bodied and rather estery, with tropical fruit and floral notes. Some popular producers of rum in Trinidad include Angostura and Ten Cane.
Some popular cocktails containing Trinidad rum
- Quartermaster (Gin Joint) — Trinidad rum, Cardamaro, Irish whiskey, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Bitters
- Scaffa García Febles — Bénédictine, Trinidad rum, Demerara Rum, Chocolate bitters, Coffee
- Javanese Daiquiri — Trinidad rum, Batavia Arrack, Lime cordial, Curry, Lime
- Kerala — Trinidad rum, Bourbon, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Cardamom, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup
- Death from Above — Demerara Rum, Trinidad rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Sherry, Orange bitters, Bitters, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Orange peel, Lemon peel