Trinidad rum is a rum made on the British islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad rums are typically medium bodied and rather estery, with tropical fruit and floral notes. Some popular producers of rum in Trinidad include Angostura and Ten Cane.
Some popular cocktails containing Trinidad rum
- Letters of Marque — Trinidad rum, Cynar, Galliano, Curaçao, Orange peel
- Kerala — Trinidad rum, Bourbon, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Cardamom, Lemon juice, Pineapple juice, Cane syrup
- Death from Above — Demerara Rum, Trinidad rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Sherry, Orange bitters, Bitters, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Orange peel, Lemon peel
- A Lonely Island Lost in the Middle of a Foggy Sea — Martinique Rum, Trinidad rum, Virgin Islands Rum, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Iced Coffee
- Tiki-Tiki Tom-Tom — Demerara Rum, Drambuie, Trinidad rum, Strega, Honey syrup