Trinidad rum is a rum made on the British islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad rums are typically medium bodied and rather estery, with tropical fruit and floral notes. Some popular producers of rum in Trinidad include Angostura and Ten Cane.
Some popular cocktails containing Trinidad rum
- Of the Sorts — Trinidad rum, Bitters, Orange bitters, Water, Honey, Lemon, Cinnamon
- Quartermaster (Gin Joint) — Trinidad rum, Cardamaro, Irish whiskey, Cynar, Maraschino Liqueur, Campari, Bitters
- Scaffa García Febles — Bénédictine, Trinidad rum, Demerara Rum, Chocolate bitters, Coffee
- Javanese Daiquiri — Trinidad rum, Batavia Arrack, Lime cordial, Curry, Lime
- Planter's Punch (Spiced Rum) — Spiced Rum, Trinidad rum, Campari, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Lime juice, Grenadine, Lemon juice