Trinidad rum is a rum made on the British islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad rums are typically medium bodied and rather estery, with tropical fruit and floral notes. Some popular producers of rum in Trinidad include Angostura and Ten Cane.
Some popular cocktails containing Trinidad rum
- Planter's Punch (Spiced Rum) — Spiced Rum, Trinidad rum, Campari, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Lime juice, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Baby Don't You Change — Trinidad rum, Aromatized wine, Campari, Riesling, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Darkside Iced Tea — Rye, Fernet Branca, Triple sec, Trinidad rum, Cola, Demerara syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon
- Bitter Pill — Trinidad rum, Fernet Branca, Egg white, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Orange peel
- Of the Sorts — Trinidad rum, Bitters, Orange bitters, Water, Honey, Lemon, Cinnamon